Linking and Metatag Policy
We own and/or assert our rights to the links, locators (“url”), and protocols (“http”) that store, locate, and link to the original works, copyrights, trademarks, and/or intellectual property (“content”) of our website. If the User would like to link (whether shallow or deep) or metatag to the content of our website, the User must agree to our Terms and Conditions of Use and comply with our policies and:
- The User shall not replicate, inline, frame, co-browse, or otherwise take content from our website and incorporate, use, or pass it off into another website.
- The User shall not use our trade names, copyrights, slogans, servicemarks, trademarks, designs, and/or names (“intellectual property”) except that the User may link to our website using the plain, unadorned text name of our website and/or business.
- The User may not use metadata or link to our website to present false, defamatory, misleading, or disparaging information or data about our website and/or business.
- The User may not use metadata or link to our website in a way that suggests, implies, or creates an inference that there is a relationship between the User or the User’s website and/or business and our website and/or business or that any idea, concept, website, product, or service is affiliated, endorsed, looked favorably upon, or otherwise approved by our website or business.
- The User may not use metadata or link to another website that is or could be construed to be adverse to our website and/or business interests or that is in bad taste, offensive, discriminatory, controversial, hateful, false, misleading, deceptive, unlawful, or violates the rights or intellectual rights of third parties.
- If the User creates, uses, or employs a deep link (defined as any link that is not directed to our main landing page), the User shall also provide a link to our main website gateway, i.e., to www.ConsumerLitigators.com.
The User agrees that we, within our sole and un-appealable discretion, shall have the absolute right to determine whether the User is in compliance with our Linking and Metatag Policy. The User agrees that we may change the terms and condition of our policy at any time, for any reason, and without any notice to the User.